What I Expect from Google I/O 2012

Guess what? Google I/O, the developers' conference of the Big G has come again. Doughnut I/O is really excited to see new innovations and gedgetaries in Google I/O (pun intended).

Unfortunately, I may not be able to cover the event in life since it has passed midnight here and I have things to do in the next day. Behold, yet, as I will try as much as I can to get back with a meaningful commentary the next day.

It is expected that, as usual, Google I/O day 1 would be for Android while day 2 is set aside for Chrome. I expect Google would try to merge these two seemingly different Operating System into a single coherent service/product combo. I'm more interested in such things than a Nexus device (partly because I have just bought a Chinese tablet). I guess Jelly Bean (or the next one) would be Android+Chrome combo (how should I call it? Androme?)

I am also expecting to hear expansion of Play Store Media (Movies + Musics) to more regions as Apple has expand iTune Store to Asia.

Opps, it has started.

Update: You can watch the event live at <Live Link>:

Update: Google I/O 2012 - Keynote Day 1 is now available on Youtube:

Logged on Doughnut I/O. U.E. 1340815010.

Comments