Doughnut I/O Is on Facebook

Guess what? Doughnut I/O is now on Facebook. Now, you can get in touch with the geek's journal while you are using Facebook. In addition, you can discuss the articles and current events with Doughnut I/O on Facebook as well as put commets on his posts there.


To get updates from Doughnut I/O, "Like" Doughnut I/O's Facebook Page. To do so, click the "Facebook" link on the black bar above (as shown on picture) and "Like" the page. Also, feel free to share Doughnut I/O Facebook Page to your friends.

On the black bar above :D, you can also (a) follow @Doughnut I/O on Twitter, (b) follow Doughnut I/O on Tumblr and (c) Subscribe Doughnut I/O on your favorite RSS feed reader (including Google Reader) by clicking respective links.

Logged on Doughnut I/O. U.E. 1342428610.

Comments