Humble Indie Bundle V has Three More Games

Back in U.E. 1338553200, I blogged about Humble Bundle V. I also talked about one of the games, Worms: Reloaded, has its Single Player Mode blocked by Steam. Well, I was wrong.

Worms: Reloaded was not part of the Humble Bundle V. I was a bit confused between two promotions in my Steam account.

There is more news, however, since Humble Bundle V increases its game collection to eight games (four of which is unlocked only when you pay more than US$8.26).

Those who has already bought the package at a price more than US$8.26 can also enjoy the three additional games. Just use the link Humble Bundle sent to you when you purchased your bundle (and donate to Charity) to go back and redeem your games (either direct download or through Steam).

Here is the complete list of games:

  1. Super Brothers Sword and Sorcery EP
  2. Limbo
  3. Amnesia: the Dark Descent
  4. Psychonauts
  5. Bastion
  6. Lone Survivor
  7. Braid
  8. Super Meat Boy
Click here to purchase the Humble Indie Bundle V. You still have more than five days.

Logged on Doughnut I/O. U.E. 1339245258.

Comments