Follow @DoughnutIO on Twitter

Doughnut I/O. U.E. 1338624315
Hi folks, you can now follow Doughnut I/O on Twitter (through the handle @DoughnutIO).



Ten years ago (in 2002), a person did not exist if he does not have an e-mail address. Similarly, a corporation did not exist if it does not have a website. Now, in 2012, neither a person nor a corporate exists without a twitter account, right?

Follow  Doughnut I/O on Twitter  (using handle @DoughnutIO). I will try to feed you with geek stuffs :D

Updated at U.E. 1338646212. Either I posted way too fast on Twitter or Twitter was not happy with me when I tried to delete the posts containing some mistakes in the link (they point to somewhere else). My twitter account has been suspended. Now, I am using handle @donutio. Follow @donutio for now.

I will see what I can do with the suspended account but it will take time since it is weekend.

Updated at U.E. 1341215051. Twitter re-enable my account. You can now follow me using the handle @doughnutio.

Comments