Steam locks Single Player Mode of Worms: Reloaded

Doughnut I/O. U.E. 1338731260.

I have alerted you about the Humble Bundle V including four (or five if you pay enough) at the price you name. You can even activate the games on Steam.

One of the games was Worms: Reloaded. I found out that Steam has a weekend promotion for the games and its sister games (from the same game house) with it being Free to Play. For a surprising move, Steam is locking down Single Player mode on Worms: Reloaded. I am stucked with Multi-player mode.

Hopefully, who has downloaded the game from Humble Bundle won't be affected. Since the time is running low, I won't test it out. Tell me if you know when the game would be up. I think there is 6 more hours until the Single Player is up. Here is a link from joystiq.com for more information.

Comments