Doughnut I/O Soft-launches on Tumblr

Hi folks, when I was surfing around the web, I was trembled by the reviews of Tumblr. To know something better is to use it -- like learning how to ride a bike, or in a Geek blog, the example should be like learning how to code in C.

Now, Doughnut I/O is also available in Tumblr.


I was trying to set it up as my secondary blog but there, currently, is no automated way to stream my Blogger posts to my Tumblr blog. Therefore, I'm doing it manually. Sort of. I don't know how much I can keep it but I'll try my best. Follow Doughnut I/O on Tumblr.

That's more, as a geek, I will try to automate the process. Like all geeks, I present my information in graph:


Well, I think the win-win situation is much better:


Logged on Doughnut I/O. U.E. 1338773731.

Comments